More Data on Data
6/4/2013 6:48:00 PM
* 90% of respondents believe that data will be the primary driver of what
teachers teach, how they teach, and to whom they teach within the next 4
* 60% of the respondents believe that district-level support is “not enough” in
all areas of data use.
* Only 36% of respondents believe that over 60% of their teachers are
actively using data to drive instruction.
* District-level administrators and principals believe that only 16% of teachers
are proficient in the use of data.
* Only 5% of administrators find program-based tests provided with textbooks
to be “very useful.”
SOURCE: Step Back , Leap Forward Report : A 2012-2013 Data-Driven Instruction Survey from LinkIt! (www.linkit.com)
Want to read more stories like this?
comments powered by