Self-Publish Your Book or CD
Are you an aspiring writer? artist? musician? Have you wanted to self-publish but were not sure how? Then check out Lulu.com. You figure out what you want to charge and keep 80%.
There is so much you can publish on your own:
Paperback and hardcover books, comic books, dissertations, cookbooks, product manual, sales proposals, travel guides, presentations, yearbooks, brochures, and even textbooks.
I know some people want to create calendars with their own photos. You can create posters, photo books, and even digital media- all in Lulu.com.
- Upload your files—you can start as a private project
- Choose the format and size
- Choose the type of binding
When you're ready to sell your product:
- Set your own price
- Get your own ISBN
- Builder your own online storefront in Lulu.com
- Don't worry about inventory—only publish books ordered
- Use the free marketing tools like widgets, banners, and Google Book Search
After you create your book or cd, you can set up your store. I know some teachers that have created memory books for each of their students—some have even set up the store so parents could purchase them.
Barbara Bray, Educational Consultant, email@example.com; President, My eCoach