Follett Software Company announced this week the release of version 8.5 of TetraData, the company’s suite of K-12 data management, analysis and vision alignment tools.
The key features include:
- An improved toolbar that guides users through building a basic query.
- Added security reminders protect student information.
- Improved report viewing options such as the ability to search for text in a report; TIFF, XML and CSV export options; and more user-friendly parameters.
- Expanded analysis and reporting capabilities.
- Support for the new federal race and ethnicity reporting requirements.
A complimentary webinar, “What’s New in 8.5,” provides a guided tour of the new enhancements. Existing TetraData customers may view the webinar by visiting www.FollettSoftware.com.