From the National Educational Computing Conference:
Atomic Learning’s new 21st Century Skills PD and Tech Integration solution provides professional development resources and curriculum materials that empower educators to infuse 21st century skills into the classroom, including:
- 21st Century Skills concept training
- Classroom-ready tech integration projects
- Technology workshops on emerging topics
- Step-by-step technology training tutorials
- Student assessment based on ISTE NETS-S 2007
- Teacher assessment based on ISTE NETS-T 2008
- Prescriptive training tools to address skill gaps
- Progress monitoring and robust reports
- LMS integration and quick linking tools
- Online portfolio of user-submitted projects
To learn more, watch the video below.
Or watch it on Youtube here.