Curriculum Advantage Inc.today releases a new, comprehensive assessment solution called Focus on Individual Needs and Development (FIND). The web-based FIND automatically links assessment results to targeted instructional activities in the Classworks® K-12 instructional software.
FIND offers six assessments:
- Benchmark/Summative Assessments - used to monitor student achievement of grade-level or course-level progress during the school year, and evaluate the mastery of essential skills at the end of the year.
- Universal Screeners -- assess K-10 students’ readiness for instruction.
- Customizable Standards-based Assessments - gives educators the flexibility to design their own tests.
- Learning Style Assessments - indicate the dominant cognitive style — visual/text, visual/graphics, auditory, and tactile/kinesthetic — for an individual student.
- Skills Snapshot Probes - delivers frequent progress monitoring with quizzes to assess students skill
- Placement Test - places student at the appropriate starting point in the curriculum.
For more information visit www.curriculumadvantage.com