uBoost, provider of online student performance recognition and rewards platform, announced today the launch of uBoost Version 2.0, which offers more ways for districts to address the top priorities in the federal Race to the Top Fund (RTTF) and No Child Left Behind (NCLB).
The system addresses the following Department of Education priorities:
· Creating school climates and cultures that actively support, student engagement and achievement (RTTF, Priority 6, Section 5)
· Implementing strategies to engage families and communities in supporting the academic success of their students (RTTF, Priority 6, Section 6)
· Neglected and Delinquent Students (NCLB, Title I, Part D)
· Dropout Prevention (NCLB, Title I, Part H)
· Teacher Quality (NCLB, Title II, Part A)
Students receive recognition in the form of reward points and performance-based honor badges. uBoost sends daily e-mail notifications to parents regarding the points their child receives, as well as the accomplishments and behaviors for which they have been rewarded.
For more information visit http://www.uboost.com/fundingmatrix.pdf.