Virtual Computer today announced Version 2.0 of NxTop, its combined client-side virtualization and management server solution.
New management and security features include:
- Deployment of NxTop Center as a virtual appliance: Enables NxTop Center to operate in high-availability mode using Hyper-V's automated failover and load-balancing features.
- Staged virtual machine updates: Allows patching of a single shared image and patch delivery to one or more users or groups for testing.
- Multi-language support: Provides the ability to create virtual machines in a dozen languages including Spanish, French, German and Japanese.
- Automated profile migration: Automatically migrate users from their current XP environment to a new virtualized environment based on XP, Windows 7 or both.
- Hardware Compatibility Checker: Provides a tool that can analyze a user's PC and verify that it will run NxTop Engine.
For more information, visit www.virtualcomputer.com/home.