Optimum Lightpath today announced the recipients of its Transforming Education With Technology Grant Program.
The following schools, which were chosen from among 166 applicants, will each receive a $10,000 grant from Optimum Lightpath:
- Arleth Elementary – Parlin, New Jersey (Middlesex County);
- Cresskill High School – Cresskill, New Jersey (Bergen County);
- Don Bosco Technology Academy – Paterson, New Jersey (Passaic County);
- Fernbrook Elementary School – Randolph, New Jersey (Morris County);
- Hawthorne Elementary School – Teaneck, New Jersey (Bergen County);
- Hope Academy Charter School – Asbury Park, New Jersey (Monmouth County);
- Lakeview School – Edison, New Jersey (Middlesex County);
- Memorial Elementary School – Montvale, New Jersey (Bergen County);
- Robertsville Elementary School – Morganville, New Jersey (Monmouth County); and
- Solomon Schechter Day School – Marlboro, New Jersey (Monmouth County).
Programs that will be funded by the grants include distance learning, virtual field trips, remote access to applications from the home, creation of a live-stream television studio run by students and advanced connection to the nature and practice of science.