SAN FRANCISCO, December 8, 2016 – PresenceLearning, the leading provider of live, online special education related services, is pleased to announce the six winners of its 3rd annual Awards of Excellence, recognizing leadership, teamwork, and outstanding student progress.
The winners of the 3rd annual PresenceLearning Awards of Excellence are:
- Barstow Unified School District in Barstow, CA (online speech-language therapy)
- Central Kansas Cooperative in Education in Salina, KS (online speech-language therapy)
- Easterseals Academy in Rockford, IL (online speech-language and occupational therapy)
- Newman-Crows Landing Unified School District in Newman, CA (online speech-language therapy)
- Pass Christian School District in Pass Christian, MS (online speech-language therapy)
- Randolph Academy Union Free School District in Randolph, NY (online behavioral interventions and mental health services)
“Among the thousands of students we serve, those who make the best progress tend to be in educational organizations with courageous leadership, and a committed and collaborative approach to working with our online clinicians,” said Clay Whitehead, co-Founder and co-CEO of PresenceLearning. “Each of this year’s winners overcame serious challenges in serving their students with special needs by fully leveraging the potential of online therapy services. Through their hard work, these schools have given their students access to the life-changing care they need to unlock their full potential.”
The six winners were selected based on positive student progress and engagement indicators, strong organizational leadership, informed parental support, and the onsite team’s collaboration with PresenceLearning’s online clinicians during the 2015-2016 school year.
PresenceLearning (www.presencelearning.com) is the leader in the delivery of clinical services and assessments via telehealth. PresenceLearning has provided over one million sessions of live, onlinespeech-language therapy,occupational therapy,behavioral interventions and mental health services,diagnostic services and assessments, andearly childhood services for children with special needs.