Maxell Pro AV today announced the expansion of its laser projector lineup with the compact, lightweight 3LCD J Series projectors, suited for class and conference room environments. The MP-JW4001, MP-JU4001 and MP-JW3501 projectors are backed by Maxell’s 5-year/10,000-hour warranty.
The 3LCD J Series projectors from Maxell have no lamps to replace and provide 20,000 hours light source life with normal mode, while the new phosphor chip technology results in fewer moving parts.
- Perfect Fit 2, which allows users to adjust individual corners and sides independently
- Cloning Function allows users to copy configuration settings from one projector to another of the same model
- Maxell’s J Series lineup supports specific control commands of several other projector brands
- Wireless presentation compatibility
- Projector Quick Connection App for Mobile device
- USB and HDMI connection options
The MP-JW4001 and MP-JU4001 are both designed with 4000 ANSI lumens with WXGA and WUXGA resolution respectively, while the MP-JW3501 features 3500 ANSI lumens and WXGA resolution.
For more information on Maxell Projectors, visit https://maxellproav.com/ (opens in new tab)