Tech & Learning announces the return of the Awards of Excellence: Best of 2023 contest.
The Tech & Learning Awards of Excellence: Best of 2023 celebrates educational technology from the last 12 months that has excelled in supporting teachers, students, and education professionals.
Whether the product is for those in Primary, Secondary, or Higher Education, these awards provide a great opportunity for innovative edtech companies to showcase their work to educators and administrators nationwide.
3 Reasons to Enter
- All winners receive a “winner's package.” This includes a fully licensed winners badge for in-house promotion, a designed social post, press release, and template winners email.
- Winning products will be showcased in a special edition of Tech & Learning distributed to our readership, which is built of education professionals, district leaders, and school administrators.
- A Tech & Learning Award of Excellence: Best of 2023 is a highly recognized accolade provided to only the best in EdTech, based on evaluation by a panel of education experts.
How It Works
Our panel of education experts will evaluate each nominated product. Here’s what they will be looking for:
- Is the product easy to use and include support for teachers as needed?
- Does the product simplify and enhance the teaching and learning experience?
- Is the product flexible to support both in-person and asynchronous online teaching and learning?
- How is the product unique compared to other products in the market?
- Can the product be easily integrated with other products being used in schools?
Tech & Learning's panel of educators and judges will evaluate each of these answers, along with submitted product descriptions, images, and case studies. The panel will score each product on Ease of Use, Value, Versatility, and Utility. Those products that score highly across the criteria will be named a winner in this year's Awards of Excellence: The Best of 2023.
The entry deadline is January 12, 2024. Companies may begin their entry by clicking the button below or continue to read through the awards site for more information on eligibility, benefits for entering, and information on the Awards of Excellence.