NEC Display Solutions of America today announced the MultiSync® E233WM widescreen desktop monitor with LED backlighting.
The E233WM display includes the following features:
- 23-inch, 16:9, LED-backlit LCD widescreen panel
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution
- 250 cd/m2 brightness and 1000:1 contrast ratio
- Fully ergonomic stand with height, pivot, tilt and swivel adjustability
- DisplayPort, VGA and DVI-D connectivity
- Integrated speakers
- Compatibility with NEC’s NaViSet Administrator 2 asset management system
- Intelligent Power Manager (IPM), off timer and ambient light sensor that automatically dims the screen to further reduce energy consumption
- ENERGY STAR 6.0 compliance
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter
The E233WM-BK will be available in December 2015 at an estimated street price of $229, and ships with a standard three-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight.