The deadline for the Digital Learning Day Dashboard Challenge has been extended to Thursday, February 11.
As of February 3, the twenty-three districts listed below have been identified for recognition on Digital Learning Day. This means they have completed steps 1–3 as a district team in the Future Ready Dashboard.
If your team is not on this list and it should be, contact Sara Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your team is working to finish by the new February 11 deadline, please email Sara Hall.
Digital Learning Day is Wednesday, February 17. Teachers and principals are encouraged to plan an activity and add it to the interactive map.
Digital Learning Day Dashboard Challenge
Identified Districts for Recognition as of February 3, 2016
- Avondale School District
- Bellflower Unified
- Bristol Warren
- Clearview Regional High School District
- Florence School District
- Fullerton School District
- Galt Joint Union Elementary
- Goochland County Public Schools
- Gower School District 62
- Gridley Unified
- King City Union
- Manteca Unified School District
- Metropolitan School District of Lawrence Township
- Pelham School District
- Pewaukee School District
- Pickerington Local School District
- Ridley School District
- Salem Community Schools
- Salisbury Township School District
- Shelby Eastern Schools
- Southern Tioga School District
- Washington District
- Winfield School District