NEC Display Solutions of America, provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the introduction of NEC DisplayNote Software, a tool that lets educators, students, professionals and others present and share content, and collaborate across any device and platform.
NEC DisplayNote Software includes the ability for users to do the following:
- Present, share and collaborate across any device and platform
- Annotate, underline, highlight and add notes to a presentation
- Annotate in real-time over a computer desktop using images on the iPad
- Send private messages to participants, build work groups, make any participant a presenter and view a participant’s screen
- Let audience members connect to a presenter’s session, capture the displayed content and save it
- Let participants receive the presenter’s annotations and create their own
NEC DisplayNote Software is compatible across platforms (Windows, Mac and Linux) and compatible with any device (iTunes App Store, Google Play for Android tablets, laptops and smartphones).
For more information, visit www.necdisplay.com/projector-software.