7 Mindsets, the national leader in mindsets-based social and emotional learning (SEL) curriculum and activities, today announced a new portal to house its curriculum and SEL facilities for teachers to use. The portal makes the platform more accessible and adaptable, and provides an easier way for teachers to connect with their students.
With the addition of the teacher portal, 7 Mindsets has added the following features for elementary, middle, and high school:
· Curriculum for staff meetings;
· A parent portal with best practices, dinner table conversations about 7 Mindsets, newsletters, sample presentations, community best practices, and more;
· A resource hub, which includes a library of SEL media based on the book The 7 Mindsets;
· Self-paced professional development;
· A list of 10 core competencies; and
· The Leadership Zone training platform, which included tools for principals and teachers.
Educators who are interested in learning more can sign up for a demo here.