AdRem Software has announced NetCrunch 8, the latest edition of its network and systems management software. Version 8 offers a number of new features, including advanced network baselining and increased monitoring coverage.
NetCrunch is a network and systems management solution that automatically discovers, monitors and troubleshoots every device in an organization’s network, such as computers, switches and printers, video cameras, security systems and more.
New features include:
- Agentless monitoring of Linux processes, connected user and open files
- Advanced web and file monitor
- More than 100 predefined monitoring packs for centralized control of monitoring settings
- 3,000 new management information bases (MIBs)
- Supports SNMP v3 trap receiving and forwarding
- Creates a detailed baseline for each hour and day of the week
- Enables user-defined event closure for both internal and external events