Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH) today announced HMH Education Services, a newly formed organization that will offer a comprehensive set of services to K-12 districts, administrators and educators.
HMH Education Services will include technical planning, curriculum implementation guidance, district-wide data analysis and school improvement offerings. The team will also introduce new ways to deliver professional development to educators, including additional digital and blended learning options. Highlights include a new “Digital Learning Essentials” series, which offers best practice training for technology-enhanced instruction, and “AskHMH,” an online teacher resource available 24/7.
HMH Education Services will provide solutions such as:
- ► Leadership and transformational support at school and district level;
- ► Data analysis and implementation offerings;
- ► Technology readiness and planning services, including implementing 1:1 learning;
- ► Professional development and training at teacher and classroom level;
- ► Formative and summative assessment tools and services;
- ► Curriculum-specific services, including in-person and online support.
For more information, visit http://www.hmhco.com/educators/educational-services/professional-development.