Education software developer NetSupport announces the immediate availability of its new Teacher app for Android.
NetSupport School offers schools a complete solution for Android equipped classrooms, allowing both teacher and student to interact in real time via their tablets.
The new app comes with NetSupport School’s core classroom management functionality, including:
- view thumbnails of all student tablets for a real-time view of the classroom
- for more detailed monitoring, view a selected student’s device
- conduct instant student and peer assessment and interactive questioning with Question & Answer mode
- send files to a selected student or multiple student devices in a single action
- chat with and send messages to the class; lock and blank student screens to ensure focus when presenting
- remotely launch a selected website on student devices; give students visual rewards to recognize good work or behavior.
Both the NetSupport School Tutor and Student apps for Android are available for download from Google Play and, for Kindle Fire users, on the Amazon App Store.
Visit www.netsupportschool.com to learn more and to download a free 40-PC trial copy of the Windows desktop Tutor application.