Edulastic has announced the launch of EdulasticDistrict Enterprise, a premium version of the software platform designedfor district and school administrators. As part of a special launch program, districts and schools that sign up to pilot Edulastic District Enterprise during this school year will receive free access for teachers and administrators for the remainder of the school year.
Edulastic is an online assessment platform that allows K-12 teachers to track students’ progress toward Common Core State Standards.
The new EdulasticDistrict Enterprise version gives school administrators the ability to:
- Create and share school- and district-wide assessments exclusively within a school or district
- Choose from a bank of more than 2,000 expert-created pre-built assessments
- Generate reports to measure performance, growth and common-core mastery categorized by building, grade level, teacher and student
- Integrate Edulastic with their Student Information System and Learning Management System
- Securely manage and control centralized assessments
School administrators can learn more about Edulastic Premium by visiting Edulastic.com and requesting a demo to join the free pilot program.