Illuminate Education K-12 Education Intelligence Platform (EIP), announces the release of Illuminate version 11.0. This newest offering increases the platform’s accessibility and incorporates customer feedback.
Illuminate 11.0 includes these enhancements:
- New menu and navigation: An updated menu and navigation provides a modern look and easier search functionality.
- New manual and hybrid assessments: A new, redesigned workflow makes assessment creation easier for educators.
- IMS Global LTI 1.0 Certification: Illuminate is now IMS Global LTI 1.0 certified. This certification will allow other LTI-compliant web-based applications to include Illuminate’s robust assessment creation and delivery capabilities, as well as any resulting assessment scores.
- eduCLIMBER and Illuminate Integration: Using Illuminate’s data platform and eduCLIMBER’s data visualization, educators will now be able to harness both systems..
- Cloud Ready: 11.0 is the first fully cloud-ready version of Illuminate, and will provide enhanced performance, stability and reliability of the Illuminate platform as well as allow for future integration efforts.
[Class Tech Tips: Tips for Using Nearpod with Early Learners]
Illuminate 11.0 will go live on June 29.
To learn more about Illuminate Education, visit https://illuminateed.com.