Illuminate Education K-12 Education Intelligence Platform (EIP), announces the release of Illuminate version 11.0. This newest offering increases the platform’s accessibility and incorporates customer feedback.
Illuminate 11.0 includes these enhancements:
- New menu and navigation: An updated menu and navigation provides a modern look and easier search functionality.
- New manual and hybrid assessments: A new, redesigned workflow makes assessment creation easier for educators.
- IMS Global LTI 1.0 Certification: Illuminate is now IMS Global LTI 1.0 certified. This certification will allow other LTI-compliant web-based applications to include Illuminate’s robust assessment creation and delivery capabilities, as well as any resulting assessment scores.
- eduCLIMBER and Illuminate Integration: Using Illuminate’s data platform and eduCLIMBER’s data visualization, educators will now be able to harness both systems..
- Cloud Ready: 11.0 is the first fully cloud-ready version of Illuminate, and will provide enhanced performance, stability and reliability of the Illuminate platform as well as allow for future integration efforts.
Illuminate 11.0 will go live on June 29.
To learn more about Illuminate Education, visit https://illuminateed.com.