NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc. today announced the launch of its new F-Series indoor fine pitch direct view LED (dvLED) and Q-Series indoor and outdoor dvLED panels that offer customers a complete video wall solution. The F- and Q-Series mark the first NEC Display dvLED products to be launched from the company’s acquisition of S[quadrat] earlier this year.
[Projectors vs. Flat Panels – What to Know to Save Time and Money]
F-Series features include:
- Bright, 16:9 aspect ratio dvLED panel with a tight pixel pitch from as low as 1.2mm for indoor use
- 18-bit color processing and the option to add HDR10 capability
- Cabinet dimensions match up with a 55” large format display (LFD)
- Standard redundant power supply and optional redundant scan card
[Do you have an innovative edtech product? Nominate it for the Tech & Learning Awards of Excellence Contest! Click here for details]
Q-Series features include:
- dvLED panel with a 1:1 aspect ratio panel and a wider pixel pitch starting at 2.84mm
- Available in both indoor and outdoor models.
The F- and Q-Series are available starting this month. For additional information and specs, visit NEC Display Solutions.