NetSupport School 12.5 features include:
- Refreshed UI – NetSupport School now features a refreshed User Interface making it easier to identify and navigate to features. Users can also switch between a basic and advanced toolbar.
- Resetting system passwords – Teachers can take on the role of resetting network passwords via their task bar, allowing the students quicker access to their devices and lesson disruption.
- New PowerShell feature – A PowerShell window can now be launched from the console to quickly execute PowerShell commands at a selected Windows Client.
- New deployment enhancements – NetSupport School Deploy now offers a more intuitive interface for locating and deploying to machines
- Webcam disable – Webcams on classroom devices can now be disabled to help maintain student focus during lessons.
To learn more about NetSupport School v12.5, or to download a free trial copy, visit www.netsupportschool.com. Product video tours and a range of supporting resources are also available.