TabPilot is inviting all school districts using Chromebooks in the classroom to participate in the free ChromeTools public beta program through the end of the school year.
ChromeTools is a cloud-based classroom management solution providing a variety of tools that allow teachers to monitor and keep students on-task when using Chromebooks in the classroom. Tools include:
Class View: View thumbnail screens of entire class at a glance
· Screen View: See detailed view of individual student screen
· Screen Lock: Get class attention with “heads-up!” message
· Tab Control: View list of all open tabs and remotely close
· Open Sites: Remotely open one or more sites for entire class
· Site Lock: Lock students into one or more specific sites
There will be no charge to participate in the beta release. Pricing after beta, starting summer of 2018, is expected to be $3 per device per year. To participate in the free program, IT administrators can sign up at www.tabpilot.com.