This week during CoSN’s 2019 Annual Conference (opens in new tab) in Portland, OR, the organization (opens in new tab) awarded distinguished school technology leaders, experts and districts. The individuals and teams were honored as part of CoSN’s 2019 awards program for their school technology accomplishments and dedication to advancing innovative learning settings.
The winners of CoSN’s 2019 awards are:
- District Team Leadership Award: Hampton Township School District Team (PA)
- Community Leadership Award for Digital Equity: Vancouver School District (WA)
- Hurley Private Sector Champion Award: Gavin Lee, Business Development, State & Local Government and Education (SLED), Juniper Networks
- Volunteer of the Year Award: Andrew Moore, CIO, Boulder Valley School District (CO)
- Frank Withrow Outstanding CTO of the Year Award: Phil Hintz, Director of Technology, Gurnee School District 56 (IL)
- EmpowerED Superintendent of the Year Award: Mark D. Benigni, Ed.D. Superintendent of Schools, Meriden Public Schools (CT)
- Seymour Papert Lifetime Achievement Award: Bob Moore (awarded posthumously)
Learn more about CoSN’s Awards Program at: cosn.org/awards (opens in new tab).