Serif Inc. has announced the launch of PagePlus X5 for educators and students. The newest version of the company’s desktop publishing software helps students create materials to support lessons, posters and brochures to promote school events, yearbooks and other eye-catching printed documents and e-documents.
New features include:
- PhotoLab & Image Cutout Studio – Students can edit their photos directly in PagePlus
- Photo frames – students can now add multiple photos to a document in one click.
- PDF import, edit & export – For printed work, classes can save as a native file, or import, edit and publish PDFs with commercial print settings.
- Compatible with Office 2007
- More Advanced Drawing Power