Illuminate Education, providers of K–12 student performance systems, announces significant enhancements to its eduCLIMBER, DnA, SchoolCity SUITE, Achievement Dashboard and Inspect PLUS products. The company will roll out the updates to customers with their summer release.
New features include:
- Enhanced Item Bank and Pre-builts: Offerings have been enhanced to reach more educators in more states. (Inspect PLUS, Quick Checks, NGSS)
- Students 3D: Allows educators to see the student behind the data and identify unique groups of students to provide support. (eduCLIMBER)
- Thresholds: Provides districts the capability to customize and prioritize data sets to automatically identify students requiring support and alert key stakeholders to ensure that resources are given. (eduCLIMBER)
- Deeper Integration with Google: Enables educators who use Google docs to build and administer assessments more efficiently. Single sign-on is now available for students. (DnA)
- Personalized Review Assignment (PRA): Helps educators deliver personalized sets of review resources to each student depending on their individual assessment results using a gamified interface. (DnA and SchoolCity SUITE)
- Assessment Building: Enables educators to build more powerful assessments with additional item types to help students demonstrate their understanding. (DnA)
- Professional Learning Communities: Allows teachers to collaborate more easily to create assessments, analyze data, and share research-based classroom instruction, resulting in improved learning for all students. (SchoolCity SUITE)
To see the product updates in action, visit booth #1922 at the ISTE conference for a demo, or visit http://illuminateed.com.