Giant Campus today announced the availability of its interactive speaker series, Giant Campus Career Connections. The newly-launched online series will enable high school students to learn firsthand how some of the leading marketing, business, and graphic and game design professionals from Burger King, Microsoft, Starbucks and T-Mobile turned a passion into a successful life-long career.
Every month, each speaker will give a live online presentation, and conduct a question and answer session that will last a total of 45 minutes. Speakers include:
- Denny Marie Post– Former Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Office at T-Mobile USA, Senior Vice President at Starbucks, Senior Vice President at Burger King, and Chief Innovation Officer at Kentucky Fried Chicken.
- Dan Price– 26-year-old Founder/CEO of Gravity Payments, the largest credit card payment processing company in the Northwest.
- Clayton Kauzlaric– The Senior Design Director at Microsoft Game Studios has worked as an artist, game designer and creative director on console and PC titles for nearly 20 years.
- Chris Novak– Design Architect for Microsoft Game Studios.
- Mark Popich– As Design Director at the branding and creative agency Hornall Anderson Design Works, Popich has received numerous awards for work with companies like Eos Airlines, the Seattle SuperSonics, Microsoft, AT&T Wireless, T-Mobile and HTC.