Lenovo (opens in new tab)™ (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is introducing its new portfolio of technology for education at the 40th annual Future of Education Technology Conference® (FETC) in Miami. New solutions include the Lenovo VR Classroom 2, as well as laptops and tablets specially tailored for learning and teaching.
Lenovo education technology experts are also presenting insights on new experiences and trends at FETC®, including the development and benefits of esports in education, as well as smarter classroom orchestration.
Lenovo is introducing VR Classroom 2, a solution that allows teachers and administrators to integrate virtual reality lessons into their curriculum.
Lenovo VR Classroom 2 is a complete solution for teaching with VR, providing fully integrated hardware, content, training, and support designed specifically for middle schools and high schools. The solution comes with a new headset and content management system, as well as diverse curriculum-mapped experiences, including STEM, virtual tours, and career exploration.
Online and onsite training plus all-in-one support take this VR education solution to the top of the class. Optional hardware, accessories, and professional development are available.
The Lenovo VR Classroom 2 will be available in Spring 2020.
An all new Lenovo 10e Chromebook Tablet is the latest addition and a tool for K-2 students to begin their education journey with problem-solving games, assessments and hands-on learning apps.
Highlights of 10e Chromebook Tablet:
- Specifically designed to withstand the rigors of a classroom environment with rubber bumpers and a super tough DragontrailTM Pro Glass that meets MIL-STD-810G testing
- Powerful but efficient MediaTek processor that conquers daily classroom tasks
- ·Versatile detachable keyboard folio case with anchored and water-resistant keys1
- Eight years of auto-updates2, world-facing camera, Universal Stylus Input support and access to tons of creativity tools and learning apps.
The latest ThinkPad™ 11e Yoga™ is thinner and lighter than ever (19.9mm and 3.1 pounds).
Highlights of ThinkPad 11e Yoga:
- Durability of ThinkPad Education design specifications that meets MIL-STD-810G testing with rubber bumpers and Corning GorillaTM Glass
- Powerful Intel® processor that meets the needs of any students or teachers
- Versatility of Pencil Touch Technology allowing students to use a No. 2 pencil to interact directly with the screen, and an optional garaged active pen when more precision is required
- Optional World-Facing Camera making it easier to record and take pictures and videos in all modes
Lenovo is also refreshing the 2nd generation of 100e, 300e and 500e Chromebooks and 100e, 300e Windows with the latest processors.
Pricing and Availability:
Lenovo 10e Chromebook Tablet will be available from March, starting at $269.
ThinkPad 11e Yoga Gen 6 will be available from February, starting at $699.
Lenovo 100e 2nd Gen Chromebook will be available from now, starting at $214.
Lenovo 300e 2nd Gen Chromebook will be available from now, starting at $319.
Lenovo 500e 2nd Gen Chromebook will be available from now, starting at $399.
Lenovo 100e 2nd Gen will be available from now, starting at $299.
Lenovo 300e 2nd Gen will be available from now, starting at $349.
See a demonstration of Lenovo’s technology for education at booth #2400 during FETC in the Miami Beach Convention Center January 14-17, 2020.