Securly today announced the acquisition of TechPilot Labs, provider of K-12 education technology. TechPilot Labs, a private company based near Atlanta, Georgia, was founded in 2012 by Jarrett Volzer and serves hundreds of school districts spread across four continents with mobile device management and classroom technology management products.
With the addition of new solutions from TechPilot Labs, Securly’s comprehensive digital student experience suite now provides these key capabilities:
- Mobile device management for all Apple devices, allowing for deployment, inventory, management, app distribution, OS updating and more across hundreds or thousands of devices whether at school or off campus
- Classroom management for Chromebooks and Apple devices that allows teachers to control what’s on each device, keep students focused and on-task, monitor student activity, open websites, restrict web access, and more
- Network management using the cloud-based filtering solution, providing control, visibility, and flexibility for CIPA compliance
- Online safety management through AI-powered search, social media, and email monitoring, anonymous tip line services and 24x7 monitoring by a staff of trained student safety experts
- Parent engagement through the combination of parent portals that provide visibility and control over the use of both school-provided and personal devices
Those interested in learning more about the acquisition and the combined power of these solutions can attend a live informational webinar on March 14th at 10 am PT/1 pm ET. To learn more about each company’s solutions, please visit securly.com and techpilotlabs.com.