- NASA Helps Expand Studentsâ€™ Math and Science Horizons
Once on the stateâ€™s watch list, students at Baltimoreâ€™s Rosemont Elementary are learning about science, math and technology as part of NASAâ€™s Explore School program.
- Milwaukee District Plans Wireless for All
The Milwaukee Public School system is planning to build a new WiMax system that will provide free broadband Internet service to the homes of all students and staff members.
- High Tech Transforms Gym Class
High-tech devices like pulse watches and heart monitors are among the tools physical education teachers are using to help students combat obesity and establish life-long fitness habits.
- FL Districts Breaking Down Classroom Walls
Schools districts across South Florida are turning to the latest in technology to extend learning beyond the walls of the classroom.
- Looking for the Next Killer App
The "Digital Incubator" contest awards ten student groups with $25,000 each to fund projects aimed at developing content for broadband users.