The Video Show announces Video for Educators, presentations by educators, journalists, and industry experts that explore the many ways video can be used as a powerful force for teaching and learning. Presentations include:
- The Future of Video Conferencing, Lecture Capture and the Remote Classroom
- Connecting, Conversing and Collaborating with Video
- High School Video: The Sky's the Limit for Digital Citizenship
- PBS NewsHour Student Reporting Labs: Building the Next Generation of Public Media
- When 'Plan A' Fails, Try a Virtual Conference
- The State of Video in Education 2019
- How to Leverage Video to Transform the Future of Higher Education
- Setting Up a Streaming Broadcast for Internal or External Events
The Video Show explores every aspect of video content creation, showcasing industry-leading brands, innovative tech startups, and the latest products and software.
Tech & Learning readers are invited to take advantage of the 50% discount off the Studio admission price. Admission to the show floor is free.
The Video Show takes place December 4-5, 2019 in Washington D.C. To register for free or learn more, visit thevideoshow.com