Skip to main content
- Figure out which wireless access points work best for your district- those that support 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, or a combination of the three.
- Conduct a wireless network assessment.
- Establish a strategy to manage access points centrally.
- Secure your wireless network by incorporating 802.11i and making sure your access points are affixed firmly to walls and ceilings.
- Remember, wireless is a good supplement to the hard-wired network, but it's not designed to replace wires altogether.