Epson PowerLite 810E
As more classrooms are transformed into flexible learning spaces and have one-to-one devices, more content is being shared to the classroom display, so it’s important to have a large, bright display from which students throughout the room can view the content being shared.
The Epson PowerLite 810E, recently awarded the Tech & Learning Best for Back to School Award, is an ideal solution for today’s collaborative learning environments. Teachers can fill their whiteboard space or any light-colored, smooth wall with vibrant, colorful content sure to engage the learner.
The large 4K enhanced display has many uses in the classroom, from featuring multiple students’ screens to sharing their assignments and investigations with the class, to having students work collaboratively on large-scale, high-definition digital art projects. It brings stunning clarity to presentations and educational content.
The PowerLite 810E is also lightweight, allowing schools to move it easily from room to room while fitting seamlessly into nearly any learning space. It’s also compatible with many other common classroom devices to wirelessly display content, from PCs, Macs, tablets, iOS, and Android devices, so students can easily share what they are working on.
Other features of the new PowerLite 810E extreme short-throw include:
- Bright 5,000 lumens of color/white light output powered by Epson 3-chip 3LCD
- An impressive .16 throw ratio that can display up to 160 inches merely inches from the wall
- In addition to a standard 16:9 display, the PowerLite 810E supports an ultra-wide 21:9 and 16:6 display
- A wide range of connectivity options, including HDBaseT, HDMI, USB, RS-232
- Built-in wired/wireless networking
- Free Epson iProjection app with a built-in Moderator feature that allows teachers to connect up to 50 devices, then manage and display content from up to four students at a time.
With the PowerLite 810E and the included Epson iProjection app, teachers can easily share content from devices to help make lessons more engaging.
Learn more here.