Recently, I've had the opportunity to compile some presentations that I've done throughout the year. I've made these all available at no charge and allow people to edit them and use them as they desire. These courses are a nice guide to educators who want to explore 21st Century/Web 2.0 technologies. I cover a wide range of areas, from building a PLN to blogging in the classroom.
1. Cutting Edge Technology - Focuses on web 2.0 technologies and building a personal learning network (PLN).
2. Digital Storytelling 4 Everyone - List of sites arranged by grade level with a Voicethread example.
3. Blogging 101 - Great way to introduce and use blogging in a classroom.
4. 50 Sites in 60 Minutes - Collection of great websites that can be used in the classroom.
5. Backchanneling in the Classroom - Nice way to learn how to use a backchannel chat in a classroom, with a list of resources.
David Kapuler is an educational consultant with more than 10 years of experience working in the K-12 environment. For more information about his work, contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org and read his blog at cyber-kap.blogspot.com.