Spellex Corporation has announced the release of a powerful dictionary enhancement for those who use Dragon Naturally Speaking software. With this enhancement, users can easily dictate and correctly spell in the healthcare, legal, and bioscientific fields as well as with engineering words and phrases.
According to the company, the benefits of their dictionary enhancement product includes:
- It allows users to update standard English speech vocabularies with comprehensive medical, legal and/or bioscience vocabulary dictionaries.
- It increases user accuracy while saving time and enhancing efficiency.
- It is effective for both the student and the seasoned, experienced professional.
- It allows users to more easily create professional looking documents.
- I allows users to verify both the common English language and specialty terms simultaneously.
- Finally, it is compatible with both Windows and Mac speech recognition programs
According to Spellex, their product is available in 3 editions:
Spellex Dictation---Medical: It provides a medical enhancement for your speech recognition software and includes more than 70 medical specialties to correctly dictate medical and pharmaceutical words with far greater speed and accuracy than previously.
Spellex Dictation---Legal: It is a legal terminology add-on to enhance your favorite dictation software. You can accurately dictate thousands of legal terms from 35 legal specialties varying from Administrative law to Wills and more.
Spellex Dictation---BioScientific: It is a bio-science enhancement for your speech recognition software. You can quickly and accurately dictate thousands of bio-scientific words covering more than 50 different bio-science, physical science, engineering, and technology fields.
For those seeking to expand the capability of expanding their Dragon Dictation software, this sounds like an excellent solution. To request product information, contact Spellex Corporation at 800-442-9673 or 813-792-7000. You can also visit http://www.spellex.com/products/speech-recognition-products.htm.
cross posted at the21stcenturyprincipal.blogspot.com
J. Robinson has decades of experience as a K12 Principal, Teacher, and Technology Advocate. Read more at The 21st Century Principal.