- How to Add Free Apps to Your Edmodo Group tags: Edmodoapps
- The History 2.0 Classroom: Collaborative Mashup Video X iPads from Greg Kuloweic tags: collaborativevideomashup
- A PKM challenge! tags: pkmlynhilt
- Meaningful Integration: Optimistic About iPads in Schools | DMLcentral tags: ipadsdeviceintegration1:1budhunt
- What's the Maker Movement and Why Should I Care? tags: makermovementgarystager
- Snow Day? That’s Great. Now Log In. Get to Class. - NYTimes.com tags: snowdaycyberdayonlinelearningvirtualday
- How Teachers and Students Create eBooks Using iPad ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning tags: ebooksipadbeyondthetextbook
- Build Your Own Digital Textbooks | Scholastic.com tags: textbooksbeyondthetextbook
- Digital Textbooks Offer Students, Schools Significant SavingsThe first paragraph of this story shows some of the savings that schools can see when they switch to digital textbooks tags: textbooksbeyondthetextbook
- Why You Should Be Tagging Your Curriculum by Terry Heick tags: curriculumtagging
- Explain Everything X Google Drive = Video Feedback tags: explaineverythingfeedbackgoogledrive
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.
cross-posted at www.patrickmlarkin.com
Patrick Larkin is the Assistant Superintendent for Learning of Burlington Public Schools in Burlington, MA and the former principal of Burlington High. He blogs about education at www.patrickmlarkin.com.