- Back to School: Preparing for Day One | Edutopia tags: schoolnewteachers
- Kaizena Adds Built-in Notifications for Voice Comments on Google Docs and Presentations tags: commentsvoicefeedbackkaizena
- Use Your Voice to Give Students Feedback on Google Drive - Cool Kaizena Updates tags: feedbackvoicegoogledocskaizena
- 7 Learning Zones Every Classroom Must Havefrom Edutopia tags: learningenvironmentsnewteachersclassroom
- Tips for Creating Wow-Worthy Learning Spacesfrom Edutopia tags: learningspacesdesignthinking
- How to use Google hangouts tags: howtogooglehangouts
- Five Good Resources for Teaching Digital Safety and Citizenship to Elementary School Students tags: digitalcitizenshipresources
- Free Technology for Teachers: Newseum's Digital Classroom Offers Good Resources for U.S. History TeachersFrom Richard Byrne - Newseum Digital Classroom is Newseum's effort to bring some of the elements of the Newseum museum into your classroom. The Newseum Digital Classroom offers video lessons, primary source document collections, and three complete lesson modules for teachers. tags: historyonlinemuseum
- CourseKicker Explore: Find the best lesson plan for any topic tags: lessonlessonplans
- Reader interest trumps passage readability? tags: readinginterestreadability
- PARCC Conference Call July 2014Considerations for districts choosing PARCC computer-based testing for Spring 2015 tags: PARCC
- Provocative ideas for undergraduate life at StanfordAn interesting look at Stanford's ideas for changing undergraduate ed. tags: undergraduatelearningeducation
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.
cross-posted at www.patrickmlarkin.com
Patrick Larkin is the Assistant Superintendent for Learning of Burlington Public Schools in Burlington, MA and the former principal of Burlington High. He blogs about education at www.patrickmlarkin.com.