- Creating a Table of Contents in Google Docs - YouTubeCreating a Table of Contents in Google Docs https://t.co/Mrpy7YE28i via @YouTube #GAFEtags:GAFE
- How Standardized Tests Are Scored (Hint: Humans Are Involved) : NPR Ed : NPRtags:edreformstandardizedtesting
- EdCamp Malden 2015 Theme: ELL Success! Tickets, Malden | Eventbrite@patrickmlarkin Coming to EdCamp Malden, a free ESL themed unconference in October? Spread the word! All are invited! http://t.co/KXKfF7VyDK
- Google Apps update alerts: Download Microsoft Office files quickly and easily in Google Docs, Sheets, and SlidesThe Office Compatibility Mode extension in Chrome allows people to view and edit Microsoft® Office files in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides. Based on feedback, we’ve added a new feature that makes it simpler to use those edited files on the web.tags:googleappsgoogledocsmicrosoft
- “New Teacher Advice – ‘Hold On To Your Optimism & Idealism’”Good quotes for new teachers from Larry Ferlazzotags:newteachers
- Not Business As Usual at the NEA (A Peek Into Institutional Racism)Great insights into ongoing institutional racism from Jose Vilsontags:racismJoseVilsoninstitutionalracism
- Exploring the circular – generating routes for future explorationFrom Bo Adams - When young people see the economy through a circular lens, they see brand new opportunities on exactly the same horizon. They can use their creativity and knowledge to rebuild the entire system, and it’s there for the taking right now, and the faster we do this, the better.tags:learning
- Meriden Public Schools Launches "Take Charge of Your Learning" Campaign | Getting Smart Teacher leaders will facilitate the I’m Charged classrooms throughout the school district. These classrooms will serve as model learning and teaching sites for other teachers in the Meriden Public Schools as well as other districts. By creating a collaborative learning culture, the Meriden Public Schools is braced for a successful digital transformation.tags:learningcommunityprofessionaldevelopment
- T&L Live @ ISTE@patrickmlarkin We liked your tweet so much, it is now on T&L Live @ ISTE! http://t.co/54hBcAgWnC
- In honor of the Women’s World Cup goal-fest, here are 5 goals for L&D professionals… | Train Like A Championtags:professionalstrainingleadershipprofessionaldevelopment
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.
cross-posted at www.patrickmlarkin.com
Patrick Larkin is the Assistant Superintendent for Learning of Burlington Public Schools in Burlington, MA and the former principal of Burlington High. He blogs about education at www.patrickmlarkin.com.