Today, the Goal-Minded Teacher (#EduGoalsMOOC) free open online course Twitter chat took place about the topics, Classroom Management and Parent Engagement. We invited two incredible leaders in education to be our guest experts for the chat, Dr. Lynell Powell (@DrJoy77), assistant principal and host of the Dr. Joy Radio Show and Marisa Constantinides (@Marisa_C), Director of Studies of CELT Athens (where I received my CELTA) and author of TEFL Matters. Below find a few resources shared and the archive of the Twitter chat.
- Thinking about Discipline by Marisa Constantinides (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Celebrating the Challenges by Dr. Joy
- How to Become an Outstanding Teacher! https://t.co/rEob6ENGHN by Marisa Constantinides
- Find a list of recommended parent engagement web tools here.
- Parent Involvement or Parent Engagement?
- Find strategies for specific behaviors at PBISWorld.
- Apps and Websites for Improving Parent-Teacher Communication from Common Sense Education.
- KidsHealth in the Classroom has free health-related lesson plans for PreK through 12th grade.
cross posted at teacherrebootcamp.com
Shelly Terrell is an education consultant, technology trainer, and author. Read more at teacherrebootcamp.com.