- Schools will prefer integrated and interdisciplinary resources: There’s a growing trend for schools to prefer integrated solutions in which textbooks, digital resources, and assessments are all aligned to enable a superior and easier teaching-learning experience.
- Portable learning: Learning no longer needs to be confined to a place or time; anytime that suits the student, anywhere, is a good time to learn.
- Data-driven instruction: Teachers are increasingly able to access far deeper information about students than was possible even three years ago. This will give rise to smarter, more effective instruction in the future.
- Parent unions: Parents are mobilizing like unions and questioning everything that a school does—choice of uniforms and textbooks, fees and fee increases, extracurricular activities, instruction strategies, etc.
- Increased focus on health and safety: With increased school violence, parents are far more demanding of proper security protocols and policies.
SOURCE: Business World. Read more at www.techlearning.com/Feb18