Lenovo andNAF today announced the six winners of the Lenovo Scholar Network Mobile App Development Competition. Students at participating NAF academies, received Lenovo ThinkPad laptops and YOGA tablets to aid them in the coding, testing and development of their mobile apps. The competition is an annual challenge hosted within the Lenovo Scholar Network.
The public can explore the six apps and vote for their “Fan Favorite” through July 19.
The mobile app winners for the 2016 Mobile App Development Competition include:
- Emoji Encouragement, North Division High School Academy of IT, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- IMhere, Phillip O. Berry Academy of Technology, Charlotte, North Carolina
- OHS Guidance, Orosi High School Academy of Engineering and Green Technology, Orosi, California
- QMT Translator, Edward C. Merlo Institute of Environmental Technology, Stockton, California
- Steps to Success, Dr. Benjamin Carson High School of Science and Medicine, Detroit, Michigan
- Student Tracker 9000, Crooms Academy of Information Technology, Sanford, Florida
Learn more about the apps, the Student Teams that collaborated and developed them, and help choose the 2016 Fan Favorite by visiting www.lenovoscholars.com/vote2016.