PowerSchool will present its Unified Classroom Platform, including new innovations in the PowerSchool 10.0 release, at ISTE in Denver next week.
Key features of the 10.0 release include:
- Unified Classroom flows - PowerSchool 10.0 delivers many new process flows across PowerSchool’s Student Information System, Online Student Registration, and Assessment and Analytics solutions.
- PowerTeacher Pro Gradebook - The new Gradebook is a responsive, HTML-5 design that adapts to any computer or tablet.
- Graduation Planner - Enhanced reporting capabilities allow for data to be accessed directly in a streamlined process.
- Ad hoc comprehensive Enterprise Reporting – Users can enable the creation of custom reports that accommodate distinct data analysis requirements.
- Enhancements to Mobile App – Updates include enhanced accessibility for all users including readers to accommodate disabilities.
Visitors at ISTE can enter to win one of 32 $1000 education grants PowerSchool will be giving away throughout the conference.