Tynker today unveiled the Tynker Blue Ribbon Training Programand is seeking K-12 STEM educators to apply to be one of the first 50 coding ambassadors to participate in the program. Tynker will provide the selected educators with training, tools, and support to help them become coding experts in the classroom. The deadline for submissions is April 20th and selected educators will be notified on April 28, 2017.
As part of the program, teachers will receive many program perks and benefits, including:
● Professional Development credential for their teaching portfolio and resume
● Speaking opportunities at local and national conferences
● A Classroom license of Tynker’s award-winning curriculum for up to 30 students
● Discount on Tynker's premium curriculum for their entire school
● Exclusive training on implementing coding across the curriculum
● Inclusion in the Tynker Professional Development Directory
● Guest author privileges on the Tynker Blog
● First look at new features and coding curricula
Learn more at www.tynker.com/blueribbon.