District leaders who participate in the program will work with an experienced team of education technology professionals, which will visit a school system to identify technology strengths and weaknesses.
The Peer Review process will include the following phases:
- Advanced Preparation. The CoSN team leader will work with a district representative to collect information, schedule interviews, set up meeting facilities and address preliminary questions
- Site Visit: Fieldwork. A Peer Review Team will visit a district to assess the school system’s operations.
- Site Visit: Days One and Two. The Peer Review Team will spend the first meeting confirming priorities with the lead sponsor, followed by interviews with key district leaders.
- Day Three. The Peer Review Team will provide an assessment of its findings to the district senior leader
- Post Consultancy Report. A full written report summarizing observations and detailing the team assessment evaluation will be submitted to the participating district within two weeks.
To learn more about the new program, visit: cosn.org/focus-areas/peer-review-new.