StudySync today announced the addition of a new audio podcast feature to StudySync, a comprehensive blended ELA (English Language Arts)/ELD (English Language Development) program for grades 6-12. The first podcast series, titled “School of Thought,” explores students’ views on 21st century learning.
The “School of Thought” podcast series will feature six episodes, covering the following topics:
· How schools should be designed
· The importance of homework
· What subjects should be taught in schools
· How to improve school lunch
· How school schedules should be structured
· The importance of extracurricular activities
Each episode features interviews with students from across the United States and also includes opinions from teachers, experts and innovators in education.