- Activity Feed in Brightspace provides a place on the course home page for teachers to communicate with students about reminders, upcoming assignments, new content or discussions.
- Brightspace Lessons uses content from publishers, school-provided content, Open Educational Resources (OERs) and their own materials. The drag-and-drop features make it easy for teachers to add, change and arrange content.
- Data Access to 50+ category-based datasets, enabling customers to combine Brightspace data with their own data sources.
- The new Quiz tool allows instructors to save setup time by copying and pasting from other sources, such as Microsoft Word, and retain formatting and images when creating a quiz.
- D2L’s new any-device Daylight interface was created using responsive design so that the experience will be similar for learners regardless of the device they use, whether they’re on a mobile phone, tablet, Chromebook™ or PC.
- New configuration options that will enable system administrators to set up integrations quickly and efficiently.