The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) yesterday announced the winners of the 2017 CODiE Awards in education technology.
Selected winners include:
- Best Authoring / Development Tool for Educators Learning Science Platforms, McGraw-Hill Education
- Best Classroom Management Solution Unified Classroom, PowerSchool
- Best Coding & Computational Thinking Solution Florida Virtual School - Global Division, Foundations of Programming
- Best College & Career Readiness Solution Naviance, Hobsons
- Best Education Cloud-Based Solution MobyMax, MobyMax
uCertify LEARN was also named the Best Overall Education Product of 2017, which is awarded to the product with the highest overall score from the first and second rounds of judging.
The full list of winners and details can be found at http://www.siia.net/codie/2017-Winners.