Sclipo has just released a Live Teaching plugin for Moodle. With this plugin, Moodle teachers can:
* Schedule unlimited live teaching sessions (classes, webinars, conferences, etc.) within Moodle for up to 100 participants
* Teach through webcam (for teacher and student), whiteboard and chat
* Present one or many documents during the live session
* Edit the scheduled time and description of the session (before start of the session)
* Record the live teaching session, and edit its description
* Evaluate, comment, share & embed recordings
For more info or to download visit http://sclipo.com/plugins/moodle.