CDI, supplier of recertified, brand name computers to the educational market, now offers a new set-annuity technology solution: Perpetual One-to-One Initiative (POTO). This initiative lowers technology costs and provides guaranteed replacement rotation for the equipment while maintaining or improving computer-to-student ratio.
The Perpetual One-to-One Initiative is designed to offer technology assets to schools and districts at a steady scheduled payment stream. POTO includes the following services:
· Supply of computer assets
· Delivery to school location
· Complete service and replacement warranty for the life of the assets
· Guaranteed replacement rotation for the equipment
· Removal, data sanitation and recycling of assets at end of life
For more information, visit http://www.cdicomputers.com