SuperLumin Networks recently introduced its Social Media Cache to handle increasing bandwidth demands for social media Web applications such as Facebook™, YouTube™, MySpace™ and Twitter™.
In a recent study, Network Box discovered that YouTube consumed 7.8% of corporate bandwidth, followed closely by Facebook at 4.4%. In the same study, it found that 5.8% of all Web traffic from business networks is to Facebook.
A SuperLumin Social Media Cache:
* Integrates with existing proxies
* Only caches social media requests
* Performs as a reverse proxy
* Identifies social media objects that have already been retrieved
* Minimizes bandwidth consumption
For more information visit www.superlumin.com